With many great tools available for sharing packages of PHP code, it is now up to you as a developer to design these packages well. You have to decide what to put in a package, when to split a package and on what other packages you can safely depend.
You will learn how to make good decisions about your package design and release reliable, highly usable and therefore highly esteemed packages of PHP code.
- 11/15/2015 PHPCon Poland website feedback slides video
- 02/01/2015 FOSDEM website video feedback
- 12/11/2014 PHPGroningen User Group website
- 10/25/2014 Elcodi Community Day slides
- 8/28/2014 Laracon EU Amsterdam feedback slides
- 7/29/2014 DomCode Utrecht website feedback slides
- 6/28/2014 Dutch PHP Conference feedback slides
- 9/19/2013 AmsterdamPHP website video
- 3/6/2013 Dutch Symfony Usergroup Meetup, Utrecht (NL) website slides