Domain-Driven Aggregate Design
In this 2-day workshop, you'll go back to the basics of object-oriented programming and learn to apply core principles of Domain-Driven Design to your domain objects: aggregates, consisting of entities and value objects.
You'll learn how to progress from domain knowledge to a functioning domain model, and use unit testing along the way to describe the expected behavior of your objects.
- Object-orientation, distilled
- Event storming session: the warehousing domain
- Modelling session: determine types and behavior
- Implementing an entity and value objects
- Aggregate design rules
Working with domain events and eventual consistency
10/08/2018 Akeneo, Nantes (internal) code
- 09/20/2018 Noback's Office, Nieuwegein website code