In this workshop we’ll dive into the topic of Autonomous Service development, with a sandbox project containing several interdependent services. These projects send messages to each other, and they call each other to retrieve data. In other words, they’re not autonomous at all. We’ll figure out some ways in which we can invert dependencies and leverage a messaging solution to achieve autonomy after all.
In a relatively short period you’ll get acquainted with the basics of asynchronous integration, CQRS, domain events and integrating bounded contexts.
- 11/15/2019 Mytheresa.com, Barcelona (on-site workshop)
- 10/23/2019 Full Stack Europe, Antwerp website
- 10/25/2018 SymfonyLive Berlin feedback
- 10/03/2018 Twimm (internal), Paris code
- 09/27/2018 BNNVARA (internal), Hilversum code
- 06/07/2018 Dutch PHP Conference, Amsterdam code feedback
- 01/26/2018 PHPBenelux Conference, Antwerp website code feedback