This talk will be an in-depth discussion of the three layers that constitute a layered architecture: the Domain, Application, and Infrastructure layer. We'll discuss how hexagonal architecture ("ports & adapters") will be a great addition to the layering style.
You'll find out how you can:
- Keep your domain model clean, free from infrastructural concerns,
- Model your application's use cases as application services,
- Connect your application and domain layers to the world outside, using port adapters.
- 11/27/2019 TechNight at Developers.nl, Rotterdam website video (Dutch)
- 11/21/2019 SymfonyCon, Amsterdam website
- 11/13/2019 PHP Barcelona website video
- 11/11/2019 Docplanner meetup, Barcelona website
- 10/24/2019 Full Stack Europe, Antwerp website
- 10/15/2019 Tech Tuesday meetup at Freshheads, Breda website
- 05/09/2019 Full Stack meetup at Way2Web, Utrecht website slides